Noodle and Chicken Stir Fry Nest
The Noodle and Chicken Stir Fry Nest is a wonderful balanced meal. It looks and taste great. The McCain Classics Peas & Corn Mix available from Frozen Foods Factory Shop in George is used in this recipe.
- 400g Spaghetti
- Olive oil
- Garlic & herb seasoning salt
- Milled black pepper
- 1 Large onion thinly sliced
- 3 Large eggs beaten
- 125ml Milk
- 125ml Grated cheddar/mozarella cheese
- 250ml Grated parmesan/pecorino cheese
- 1 kg McCain Classics Peas & Corn Mix
- 4 Large chicken breast fillets thinly sliced
1. Cook the spaghetti as directed and drain very well.
2. Toss in a little oil, seasoning and onion
3. Whisk together the eggs and milk and add to the spaghetti together with all of the chosen cheeses.
4. Mix lightly and spoon into a greased ring pan (or if you prefer 6 small ring pans for individual servings.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 190°C.
6. Allow to rest for 10 minutes
7. Meanwhile cook McCain Classics Peas & Corn as directed, adding the chicken strips during the last minute or two so f that it cooks at the same time.
8. Remove from heat and spoon into the noodle nest before serving.